Whatever the challenge, great design techniques produce great design solutions and we at Fisch have the expertise, experience and versatility to bring projects to life. As a CAD / Architectural Technician, you will be able to deal with the nuts and bolts of our schemes and be on hand to assist the team across a variety of projects.
A practical eye for detail and a logical approach to how a space functions is key.
Responsibilities and Duties
Support the Designers with the following:
• Drawing Amendments
• Submitting and Managing Planning Applications
• Correspondence with Local Authorities
• Obtaining Site Location Plans / Block Plans
• Liaising with clients and keeping them up to date with the progress of their applications.
• Sourcing samples and products from suppliers
• You will from time to time manage your own individual projects on a small scale, where you will be given a brief and expected to develop and issue final drawings to the client.
• Manage your own workload to ensure the right level of support is given to other team members.
• Prioritise tasks to make sure that deadlines are achieved.
• Liaise with clients to provide them with progress updates on their projects.
• Offer any ad-hoc support on projects as required.
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong AutoCAD Skills
• Ability to Submit and Manage Planning Applications
• Ability to Produce and Amend Detailed Drawing Packages
• Photoshop Skills
• Experience carrying out Measured Site Surveys.
• Knowledge of Building Regulations
• Experience in CDM Procedures
• Experience in Retail, Hospitality, Gaming, Leisure, Commercial.